WELCOME to the Girls Horse Club blog. We hope you enjoy all the content written by and for young (and not-so-young) horse girls from around the world. Blog comments are moderated to assure a safe, friendly environment for all ages. If you want to be heard in the herd, here are the ground rules for participation:
- Stay on topic. GHC contributors put a lot of heart and soul into their work. If you choose to comment, keep it related to the blog you’re commenting on.
- Be safe. We’ll delete comments and posts that include or ask for an email address, full name, or personal information. We may allow links at the discretion of Girls Horse Club moderators.
- Express yourself. Feel comfortable offering praise and constructive criticism, but act as you would if face-to-face in the real world.
- Be yourself. Don’t use your real name, but don’t pretend to be more than one person and comment under multiple names (we can usually tell if this is happening).
- No SPAM. Comments are not a platform to advertise or promote a web site or product. We’ll gladly consider reciprocal links or sponsorships. Please contact us for inquiries.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. Duh!
- Don’t sneak up on a horse from behind. OK, so that doesn’t really apply to the blog — but it’s still an important ground rule!