WELCOME to the Girls Horse Club blog. We hope you enjoy all the content written by and for young (and not-so-young) horse girls from around the world. Blog comments are moderated to assure a safe, friendly environment for all ages. If you want to be heard in the herd, here are the ground rules for participation:
- Stay on topic. GHC contributors put a lot of heart and soul into their work. If you choose to comment, keep it related to the blog you’re commenting on.
- Be safe. We’ll delete comments and posts that include or ask for an email address, full name, or personal information. We may allow links at the discretion of Girls Horse Club moderators.
- Express yourself. Feel comfortable offering praise and constructive criticism, but act as you would if face-to-face in the real world.
- Be yourself. Don’t use your real name (use your first name only, or choose an alias), but don’t pretend to be more than one person and comment under multiple names (we can usually tell if this is happening).
- No SPAM. Comments are not a platform to advertise or promote a web site or product. We’ll gladly consider reciprocal links or sponsorships. Please contact us for inquiries.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. Duh!
- Don’t sneak up on a horse from behind. OK, so that doesn’t really apply to the blog — but it’s still an important ground rule!